You will receive and email from the program administrator which will provide a link to update your password. Be sure to follow the password instructions for security. If you forget your password you may request a reset link from the login page.
Problems logging in (cannot log in)
Parent login is not accessible by mobile or smart phone. Please use a desktop device. Your login name is your email and it is case sensitive (all lower case). You may reset your password based on your preferences but it will remain case sensitive. If you continue to have difficulty, please email the error message and exact problem description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents will see all their children associated with GoPad even at separate programs or schools.
Parents can update or edit the following information
- Child Biographical information including photo
- Child medical information, pediatrician details, current medications and precautions
- Special instructions for the teacher (optional)
- Caregiver information (those permitted to check out your child at dismissal). You may add or remove caregivers.
Parent consent and permissions
- Parents can consent and give permission by checking the appropriate box and typing their name exactly as it appears in the Parent and Caregiver section.
Each caregiver needs the following details (required):
- Mobile Phone Number
- *If a nanny does not have an email, please use the mobile phone email (free)
- If you don’t know the mobile phone carrier, first check it HERE
- Alltel: email@example.com
- AT&T: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile: email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint: email@example.com
- Verizon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or if you don’t know, enter their mobile number followed by “@gopad.io” i.e. email@example.com
All of your saved changes will be reflected in the teacher’s GoPad the following day.
How do I enable or change parent daily alerts?
Log into the parent portal and choose the child, and then select the parent or caregiver you would like to update. Find the toggle at the bottom of the caregiver information screen and ensure that text and/or email preference is correct. The toggle should be positioned to the right. When enabled the parent will receive a text and/or email on arrival and dismissal of the student. Click update.
How do I disable text messages coming to my phone?
The parent user can login and disable messaging or the Admin can login to any profile and change the communication preferences for that individual. The receiver of an unwanted text message can also reply with any of: STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, or QUIT. However, it is preferable to login and change user preferences.